These Terms and Conditions govern the use of thelittlelondonbunch.co.uk and the purchase of any goods from it.
Please note that by using this website you agree to be bound by its terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability. You also acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions.
If you have any concerns please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The price given on the home page includes delivery. The price may change without notice, but any new price will be clearly displayed on our home page.
Availability of product
- A limited number of bunches are available each day. The home page will be updated when flowers are no longer available to purchase, stating that the bunch has sold out.
- If you choose to order flowers in advance for a future date, you accept that you will not see the style of flowers until the day of delivery, when it will be too late to change your order.
Refunds and cancellations
- Due to our quick turn around times we’re unable to refund if you change your mind about a same day order.
- We are also unable to offer a refund if incorrect delivery information is provided to us. It's the sender's responsibility to make sure they provide us with detailed and accurate delivery instructions.
- For advance orders, a cancellation must be made at least 48 hours in advance. Cancellations can be made by emailing us at email@example.com
The circumstances in which we may collect your information include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Information that you provide when purchasing products on the website such as your name, address, telephone number and email address
- Information that you provide when purchasing products on the website about the recipient so that we can successfully deliver to them
- Information that you provide when registering as a user on the website, to make future ordering easier
- Information that you provide when signing up to, or taking part in events or promotions
We may use personal information to:
- Administer the website
- To make sure that your order gets delivered successfully
- To collect payments from you
- To enable you to make subsequent orders quickly and easily by storing billings, delivery and order details
Generally we keep our customers up to date via facebook & instagram. But now and then we may email you with news we think you’d find interesting. If we do there will be the opportunity to opt out from any further email communication.
We do not store your credit card details and will never sell or lease any of your information to a third party.